I have been working on a sweater since Fall, and after a break from it, I’ve picked it up again. The name of the pattern is called Rogue and I’m using Cascade 220 Heathers which is 100% wool. It’s a pullover with a hood, was supposed to have a front pocket but I decided to make it without it. It’s got some neat Celtic cables on it and I am happy to say that after getting this far, I can finally interpret the cable chart most of the time without looking at the key. It’s like I just all of a sudden “got it” the other day.
Please note that for some reason these pictures always look washed out. The yarn is much darker than it looks in the picture. Also it was hard to get a good picture of the last few rows I did. I am finding out that hoods are quite large and this one is taking a very long time to make.